Innohub Luxembourg is celebrating its first anniversary with an event on Wednesday 14 June 2017 from 18:00 at the headquarters of BIL (69 Route d'Esch, L-2953 Luxembourg).
- Discover the InnoHub Luxembourg track record and talk to the companies it supports.
- Dive into InnoHub’s national and international ecosystem.
- Let’s talk about what’s next and how we can work together.
InnoHub Luxembourg is a soft landing platform and accelerator for national and international startups that want to scale up their business by commercialising their product or service from Luxembourg to international markets.
- 18:30: Welcome Speech: Hugues Delcourt - CEO BIL
- 18:35: Back to the last 12 months of InnoHub and next steps: Daniel Eischen - Chairman InnoHub
- 18:45: InnoHub Start-ups Insights
- 18:55: InnoHub Partners presentations: - Jean-Michel Ludwig - Luxinnovation, Director Start-up Support & SME Performance - Thomas Herlin - EIT Digital, Business Developer - Shelley Bays - Keiretsu Forum Paris and London, President
- 19:10: Round table discussion and Q&A: "The InnoHub factor: attracting start-ups and creating joint business opportunities for them in Luxembourg"
- 19:30: Conference Closing: Mrs Francine Closener - Secretary of State of the Economy
- 19:45: Cocktail networking and demonstrations by startups
For further details, see www.innohub.lu