Marketing Guru Needed Urgently
G-Media sàrl is hiring! We are looking for Awesome Talent for The Luxembourg Chronicle and our events, specifically a Marketing Executive.
G-Media sarl is an independent Luxembourg-registered company active in Information & Communication, with three business divisions:
• Publishing: Chronicle.lu;
• Events: Discover Luxembourg, Film Festivals, etc.;
• MarCom: websites, videos, copywriting, merchandise, etc.
We are looking for one profile:
(1) Marketing Guru (full-time, one month)
Role: the person holding this position will work on implementing the Marketing Plans for the re-launch of the Chronicle.lu online newspaper, as well as its Discover Luxembourg event on Saturday 9 September and its British & Irish Film Season (BIFS) from 20-30 September.
He/she will be responsible for implementing all marketing activities including liaising with suppliers, attendance at events, managing various social media profiles and engaging with the public.
• A team player; with specific ability to work on own initiative
• Proven ability to engage with audiences
• Ability to meet fixed deadlines
• Previous marketing experience
• Professional approach and appearance
• Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
• Previous experience of marketing in Luxembourg
• Detailed understanding of the Luxembourg media landscape
• Extensive networks on social media
• Holder of a valid driving licence
This may suit the right profile on a freelance basis.
Availability: to start immediately
G-Media operates an English-language work environment and supports diversity. To apply, please send your application containing your CV and covering letter to John CHALMERS at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 August, mentioning the specific position.