Chinalux has announced that it is holding an online event on Tuesday 27 April 2021 from 10:00 - 11:00 entitled "China-Luxembourg Digitalisation".
The event will explore what digitalisation means today for the China-Luxembourg business community. Hear from CHINALUX members Whale Cloud (part of the Alibaba group), Huawei and China Mobile on digitalisation here in Luxembourg, China and elsewhere, within the context of their extensive, broader global activities.
• Ms. Zhujun Xie, President, CHINALUX
10:05-10:20: Super APP in Luxembourg
• Mr. Taimoor Khizer Abbasi, Market Research Director, Whale Cloud
10:20-10:35: Digitalisation for CSR & Educational Initiatives
• Ms. Dorothee de Nazelle, PR Manager, Huawei Technologies Luxembourg S.A.
10:35-10:50: A Big Strategy for Connectivity
• Mr. Jonathan Lu, Sales Manager, China Mobile International (UK) Limited
• Moderated by Mr. Jacques Bortuzzo, Vice President, CHINALUX
Registration is free-of-charge and is open to members and non-members alike: see https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_y5SGk_DDSW2bXnX0kwtRMA
Reservations: see above