155 travel experts and 88 partner hoteliers were present to welcome visitors on the Luxair / LuxairTours 2,100 m2 stand (1,700 m2 in 2018), to answer enquiries and help them reserve their next holidays. The layout of the stand was redesigned and extended to provide 4 reservation areas and a larger LUXiClub area (for youngsters), to mention just a few aspects of this major enterprise that enabled Luxair and LuxairTours to once again achieve exceptional results.
- Palma Most Important Destination as LuxairTours Reports 13% Increase in Bookings
- Delays to Flights as Lux-Airport Closes Temporarily for Renovations
- Free Travel Phase on LuxTram Comes to an End
- New Aeromexico Management for Belgium & Luxembourg
- Luxair Celebrates 40 Years of Collaboration with Boeing
Luxhosting Offers Free Website Building, HostingICT Services 29 Mar, 2020 15:35
Tour Operators Suspends 14-Day Tour Operator Repayment LegislationTravel 29 Mar, 2020 15:09
1,950 COVID-19 Cases, 21 Deaths Confirmed in LuxembourgMedical 29 Mar, 2020 19:37
GCL International Supplies Safety Visors, Masks to Luxembourg HospitalsMedical 30 Mar, 2020 09:10
Automated Partial Unemployment Procedure IntroducedWorking in Luxembourg 30 Mar, 2020 09:55
- Free to good home X2 Adorable Guinea pigs - No longer available
- BRAND NEW coffee table
- English Conversation
- Austrian Alpine Apartment to rent.
- Austrian Alpine Apartment, sleeps 4-6.
- A FURNISHED ROOM AVAILABLE FOR RENT
- 2019 SUMMER CAMPS 4-18 YEARS - FOOTBALL, SOCCER & SAQ
- EASTER CAMP 2019 4-18 YEARS - FOOTBALL, SOCCER & SAQ
- 2019 CARNIVAL SOCCER CAMP