The Environment administration of Luxembourg's Ministry of the Environment, Climate and Sustainable Development has confirmed that recycling centres, as well as green waste collection points, as well as mobile collections and door-to-door collections from the SuperDrecksKëscht service centre, will all be operational again.
Inside the recycling parks, everyone is called upon to respect the sanitary barrier gestures, as well as the rules of interpersonal distance. It is of course advisable to adopt a benevolent and respectful behaviour towards other visitors and to follow the instructions of the staff members.
• wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or disinfect your hands, especially beforehand and afterwards;
• cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a handkerchief;
• greet without shaking hands;
• use single-use tissues and throw them in a bin, preferably with a lid that can be opened with the foot;
• do not share materials or equipment (tablet, pencils, communication devices, etc.).
• regularly use a hydro-alcoholic solution for hand-sanitising.
Travel to recycling centres and to green waste collection points should be limited to the strict minimum. Members of the population are encouraged to limit their production of waste and not to produce waste other than that resulting from their normal daily life.