All the subjects are oriented and related to Hinduism, and people of other religions and backgrounds are also welcome.
2) Carnatic and Bhajans Music, by Sri Sriram
3) Bhagavath Geetha & Vishnu Sahasranam, by Smt Mona Advani
4) Bharathnatiyam, by Smt Lavanya Sivakumar
5) Sishu Vihar and Bala Vihar of Chinmaya Mission, by Smt Srudhi Aravind & Smt Anupama Natrajan (under guidance by Shri Milen and Smt Roushika from Chinmaya Mission London as per their syllabus)
6) Hindi Language, by Shri Anjani Ladia
7) Luxembourgish Language, by Smt Kanchini
8) Yoga - Shri Dhamodharan, by Smt (Dr) Lakshmi & Smt Mona
Each session will be for a duration of 60 to 90 mins (maximum) during Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 to 18:00.
The cost per session is €10 per student, inclusive for the teacher and HFL overheads. For Bharathanatiyam alone, the fee per session is €12 per student
For further information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 661-824574 (Smt. Shruti) or tel: 691-307799 (Sri. Ambi VENKATARAMAN).