On the occasion of International Women's Day, celebrated annually on 8 March, Women Cyber Force asbl is organising a collaborative online event to celebrate the launch of the WOMEN4CYBER Chapters in Luxembourg and Serbia.
WOMEN4CYBER Luxembourg and WOMEN4CYBER Serbia have been established as part of the European Cyber Security Organisation's (ECSO) Women4Cyber Foundation with the objective of promoting, encouraging and supporting the participation of women in the field of cybersecurity.
The launch event will take place online (Zoom) on Monday 8 March 2021 from 12:00.
12:00 Introductory remarks by Svetlana Tešić, President of Women4Cyber Serbia, and Jelena Zelenović, President of Women4Cyber Luxembourg
12:10 Keynote speech by Tatjana Matić, Serbia's Minister of Trade, Tourism and Telecommunications
12:20 Keynote speech by François Thill, Director for Cybersecurity at Luxembourg's Ministry of the Economy
12:25 The importance of women’s equal involvement in cybersecurity by Sanja Kekić, Vice President of Women4Cyber Serbia
12:30 Panel session: The importance of women’s equal involvement in cybersecurity and opportunities for career development in the jobs of the future, moderated by Svetlana Tešić and Jelena Zelenović and featuring:
- Sanja Kekić, Vice President of Women4Cyber Serbia
- Mina Tomić, Head of Internal IT at Hyperoptic
- Danijela Protić, Senior Information Security Manager at CPME
- Krystina Gray, Vice President of Women4Cyber Luxembourg
- Edith Magyarics, CEO of Victor Buck Services
- Christophe Bianco, Managing Director of Excellium Services