The Junior Chamber International of Luxembourg (JCI) has announced that the 15th edition of the Creative Young Entrepreneurs of Luxembourg (CYEL) Awards Ceremony will take place on Wednesday 1 December 2021 at 18:30 at the Chamber of Commerce in Luxembourg Kirchberg (a CovidCheck event).
As every year, three finalists will be awarded as the most creative and outstanding entrepreneurs in Luxembourg (deadline for applications: 1 November). Following a selection process, 10 candidates will then be presented to the jury.
Several prizes will be on offer to the finalists:
• cash award for the three finalists,
• free promotional video by video producer IZICAST,
• access to the international network of JCI and participation to the European JCI competition,
• free media exposure on Luxembourg media
• consulting by JCI's partners, based on their expertise
• a Surface offered by Microsoft for the winner
• 12 months coaching/tutorial offered by Candi Carrera, Country Manager, Microsoft Luxembourg
To register to attend the CYEL Awards Ceremony 2021, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keynote speaker: Ilana Deviller, CEO and founder of F4A.
Ilana participated in 2018 as candidate, and was awarded the "Coup de Coeur" by the jury. She will share her feedback and personal experience with the audience.
Master of ceremony (MC): Pedro Castlho, an established networker and speaker in Luxembourg. A mentor at the Incubator of the University of Luxembourg, a board member at the International School of Luxembourg and the founder of Verbalius, a company dedicated to help people speak in public, he is back at the CYEL as a moderator.
For further details, see www.jci.lu