The Book Stand at the International Bazaar is holding garage sales of books at fortnightly intervals throughout the summer.
Have you read and re-read your way through your entire library by now? If so, here is your chance to re-stock!
Books on sale at these garage sales include general fiction, crime and thrillers, classics and biography, among other genres.
The garage sales will be held on the following dates at 173 Rue de Kirchberg, L-1858 Luxembourg:
- Saturday 12 June @ 15:00 - 17:00;
- Saturday 26 June @ 15:00 - 17:00;
- Saturday 10 July @ 15:00 - 17:00;
- Saturday 24 July @ 15:00 - 17:00;
- Saturday 7 August @ 15:00 - 17:00;
- Saturday 14 August @ 15:00 - 17:00;
- Saturday 28 August @ 15:00 - 17:00;
- Saturday 11 September @ 15:00 - 17:00;
Access: some on-street parking; several bus services nearby (6, 16, 18 and 21 – Jean Monnet; 25 – Paul Noesen; 30 – Kirchberg Kierch)
Price: €2 per book; a few will also be on sale individually priced – cash only in both cases.
Visitors are asked to follow COVID-19 rules, i.e. wear a mask and observe social distancing. They are also asked not to all come at once at 15:00, and not to bring their own books to donate.
Venue: 173 Rue de Kirchberg, L-1858 Luxembourg
Organiser: Book Stand at the International Bazaar
Price: See above