The Anglican Church of Luxembourg has announced a series of church services during Advent and in the run up to Christmas.
All services will take place at the Konvikt Chapel at 5 Avenue Marie-Thérèse in Luxembourg-ville (L-2132), unless otherwise stated.
- Sunday 8 December @ 19:30: Carols by Candlelight, followed by mulled wine and stollen
- Sunday 15 December @ 11:00: “Tell the Story” – carols, readings and activities for all ages, followed by a bring and share lunch
- Wednesday 18 December: Light for the Darkness – pause to pray for our world, our loved-ones, ourselves. Drop by St Alphonse Church (32 Rue des Capucins, L-1313) throughout the day; short service at 19:00 (with English-speaking RC Church and All Nations Church)
- Tuesday 24 December, Christmas Eve @ 16:00: Christingle Service for all ages
- Tuesday 24 December, Christmas Eve @ 23.00: Midnight Holy Communion
- Wednesday 25 December, Christmas Day @ 10:30: Christmas morning Holy Communion
For directions and further details, see www.anglican.lu.