The Kick Cancer Into Touch Family Charity Golf Day is being held on Saturday 18 June 2016 at Kikuoka Golf Club in Canach, with those participating competing for the Des McKenna Perpetual Memorial Golf.
The objective of the day is to have fun and raise money - the Kick Cancer Into Touch initiative also raised money through a touch rugby tournament held annually in September.
• Flights of 3 players
• Individual men and women
• Longest & Shortest drive, plus nearest the hole
• Tee offs from 07:30
• Who will win the infamous Putting competition – starting at 12:00
• Sponsored by AscotGolf.com with a fabulous prize (Mazagan Beach Resort, Morocco; 3 Nights for 2 persons; Unlimited Golf)
• All day Bar & BBQ and Gala raffle with some great prizes
• Face painting for the young and old children
• The one the only beer buggy
• Sign up from at firstname.lastname@example.org - FIRST COME FIRST SERVED! Or tel: 356135
• Non Members 18 holes €85; 9 holes €55 - Donation - Green fee - Putting comp
• If you cannot find a group to play with please contact the club or the details above and they can set one up for you.
Photo from the Kick Cancer Into Touch Family Charity Golf Day 2015