All members of the British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg are strongly encouraged to participate in the Annual General Meeting and will be followed by cocktails.
2. Initiation of Council election.
3. Report from the Financial Secretary on the 2018 financial results and membership.
4. Report from the Honorary Auditor.
5. Adoption of the Annual Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2018.
6. Discharge of the Honorary Auditor.
7. Appointment of the new Honorary Auditor.
8. Discharge of the elected members of the outgoing Council.
9. Completion of Council election.
10. Membership fees 2020.
11. Any other business.
To register, see www.bcc.lu