On Wednesday 27 January 2020, five new ambassadors to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg presented their credentials to Grand Duke Henri at the palace in Luxembourg-ville.
The new ambassadors were as follows:
• His Excellency Mr. Kristján Andri STEFÁNSSON, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iceland;
• His Excellency Mr. Plamen Lubomirov BONCHEV, Ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the Republic of Bulgaria;
• Her Excellency Madame Diana REAICH, Ambassador Extraordinary and plenipotentiary of New Zealand;
• His Excellency Mr. Lutfi Alamin Mohammed ALMUGHRABI, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Libya;
• His Excellency Mr. Odd SINDING, Ambassador Extraordinary and plenipotentiary of the Kingdom of Denmark.