The American Chamber of Commerce in Luxembourg (Amcham), together with Clear Strategy Coaching and the Luxembourg America Chamber of Commerce (LACC) in New York has announced details of a webinar on "Positive Intelligence; Build Your Mental Fitness" taking place on Tuesday 26 October 2022 at 18:00 - 19:00 CET.
Only 20% of us ever achieve 80% of our potential. Are you one of the 20% of High Performers, or one of the 80% that is settling for less?
If you are struggling with:
• Lack of motivation due to burnout
• Lack of patience when you need it most
• Lack of engagement with work
• Lack of transparency and collaboration
• Lack of trust with your colleagues
• Lack of accountability from others
These problems cannot be improved by skills training alone. You need to support them with Mental Fitness – the ability to respond to life’s challenges with a positive rather than a negative mindset. Most training creates short-lived positivity that fizzles fast. However, breakthroughs in neuroscience and behaviour management have revealed a proven process for bringing out the best in people consistently and bringing that increased resilience to their work and life.
• Enjoy lower stress and higher fulfilment
• Contribute your best and keep your best talent
• Laser-focus on the most important projects
• Increase sales and client satisfaction
• Improve relationships, trust, and collaboration
• Increase your engagement and enthusiasm
By focusing just 2% of your time each week, you can build your Mental Fitness and the Mental Fitness of your team, to get the results you want in a way that brings deep fulfilment.
Speaker Claire Steichen
Claire Steichen has helped thousands of ambitious professionals increase confidence, calm and effectiveness through her I to the 4th Power curriculum. Claire is a Professional Certified Coach with an MBA from Columbia Business School; she spent two decades at multinationals including L’Oreal, Christian Dior and Givaudan before becoming a coach and today works with individuals and teams to reach peak performance. Claire grew up in the US. Her father was from Luxembourg and her mother was French.
Free to attend online, but prior registration is required: https://www.amcham.lu/events/positive-intelligence-build-your-mental-fitness/