The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) and Climate Bonds Initiative (CBI) have joined forces on a new initiative and are organising a virtual launch event on Thursday 25 February, 2021 at 10:30.
During this 45-minute webinar, LuxSE will unveil a brand new dimension of the Luxembourg Green Exchange (LGX) made possible through a partnership with CBI.
With the global threat of climate change facing humankind, the need to mobilise capital to accelerate the transition to a low carbon economy has become more important than ever. Consequently, LuxSE decided to shine a light on climate-aligned issuers who are actively supporting the necessary transition through their environmentally friendly business activities.
- Introduction by Arnaud Delestienne, Member of the Executive Committee and Director of International Capital Markets at LuxSE
- Moderated dialogue - The role of Climate-Aligned Issuers in accelerating sustainable finance
- Julie Becker, Deputy CEO of LuxSE and Founder of LGX
- Sean Kidney, CEO of CBI
- Moderated by Chiara Caprioli, Senior Business Development Manager at LuxSE
- Interview with a Climate-Aligned Issuer:
- Robert Eigenheer, Head of Capital Markets and Head of Treasury & Asset Management at Eurofima
- Moderated by Carlo Oly, Head of Relationship Management at LuxSE
- Q&A and closing remarks
Registrations are open until end of business on Tuesday 23 February 2021 at: us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register. Attendees will receive the relevant Zoom details upon registration. In case of questions,email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Organiser: LuxSE, CBI
Reservations: See above