LHoFT has announced that American rapper Snoop Dogg and actor/producer Billy Zane, as well as Luxembourg's Prime Minister, Xavier Bettel, and Finance Minister, Pierre Gramegna, are among those in the lineup for the Global Ventures Summit taking place in Luxembourg on 19-21 November at Le Fonds Belval (1 avenue du Rock’n’Roll, L-4361 Esch-sur-Alzette).
The Luxembourg edition will be the first GVS event in Europe consolidating Luxembourg's position as a leading start up nation, and as a key player for venture capital and private equity.
The Global Venture Summit (GVS) is focused on empowering scalable technologies in high growth markets by bringing a large cohort of more than 100 Silicon Valley VCs, 200 International Business Angels, corporate leaders, policy makers to meet and be exposed to the best and most innovative local start-up companies. Because good ideas do not just come out of Silicon Valley, GVS seeks to provide global and support the best business ideas, start-ups and entrepreneurs coming out of innovative emerging markets across the planet.
- Meet hundreds of powerful investors from around the world.
- Enter the GVS Pitch Battle and compete for your chance to win $50,000 in investment and a trip to Silicon Valley to meet with investors.
- Pitch your startup directly to investors and gain funding, investment and mentoring support.
- Exhibit your startup, refine your elevator pitch and get the word out about what you’re working on.
- Network and share ideas with fellow startup founders.
For the full programme, see www.gvsummit.co/speakers-lux
Venue: Le Fonds Belval (1 avenue du Rock’n’Roll, L-4361 Esch-sur-Alzette)
Price: see above
Reservations: see above