The Luxembourg-Poland Chamber of Commerce (LPCC) is organising, in partnership with the Embassy of Luxembourg to Poland, the webinar "Go International – Poland" on Tuesday 20 April 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30.
- 14:00 Welcoming words from Paul Schmit, Ambassador of Luxembourg to Poland, and Cindy Tereba, Director of International Affairs at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- 14:10 General Macroeconomic Presentation of Poland by Piotr Wojtczak, Ambassador of Poland to Luxembourg, and Grzegorz Słomkowski, Member of the Board at PAIH (Polish Investment and Trade Agency)
- 14:30 Sectoral Presentations: ICT in Poland by Slawomir Biedermann, Chief Expert at PARP (Polish Agency for Enterprise Development); Logistics in Poland by Juliusz Skurewicz, Secretary of the Council at Polish International Freight Forwarders Association (PIFFA)
- 14:50 Company Testimonials in a roundtable setting moderated by Artur Sosna, President of LPCC.
Speakers: Jean Ries, Director Government and Public Affairs at Guardian Europe; Krzysztof Kowalewski, Senior Sales Manager at CFL Multimodal; Raymond Krawczykowski, Tax Partner at Deloitte
- 15:20 Q&A
- 15:25 Closing Remarks from Artur Sosna, LPCC President
The Zoom link will be sent to attendees together with their registration confirmation. The deadline for online registration
is 19 April 2021. Register at:
Venue: Online (Zoom)
Organiser: LPCC; Embassy of Luxembourg to Poland
Reservations: See above