Luxembourg's flag carrier airline Luxair has announced that it is increasing its flight frequencies to certain destinations this winter and unveiled two new destinations for summer 2023.
After a summer marked by a strong desire for travel, Luxair and its tour operator, LuxairTours, are planning to optimise their flight plan for winter 2022. Luxair and LuxairTours will thus increase their frequencies to certain destinations this winter, at the request of customers, with the following flight additions:
• Porto (Portugal): an extra flight on Fridays bringing the number of weekly rotations to eleven;
• Hamburg (Germany): two extra flights on Tuesdays and Thursdays bringing the number of weekly rotations to eight;
• Dublin (Ireland): an extra flight on Saturdays bringing the number of weekly rotations to five;
• Palma de Mallorca (Spain): additional flights on Sundays, for a total of up to four rotations per week;
• Faro (Portugal): an extra flight on Wednesdays bringing the number of weekly rotations to three;
• Oslo (Norway): an extra flight on Wednesdays bringing the number of weekly rotations to three.
Moreover, for the first time this winter, the airline's customers will be able to fly to Prague with two flights per week on Fridays and Mondays. The Czech capital is usually only served during the summer season.
For summer 2023, Luxair is launching two new destinations. From March 2023 and with two flights per week, on Mondays and Fridays, Luxair customers will be able to fly to the Italian seaside resort of Pescara. With the addition of Pescara, Luxair now operates fourteen Italian destinations.
Moreover, from 30 April 2023 and for the upcoming summer season, Luxair will add Split, Croatia, to its flight schedule. With one flight per week, LuxairTours customers will be able to discover the country's second most populated city after its capital Zagreb.