The Luxembourg-Poland Chamber of Commerce (LPCC) has announced that it is organising, in partnership with the Polish Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (PSIK) and the Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Association (LPEA), the webinar "Luxembourg as a European Hub for Polish VCs" on Thursday 17 June 2021, from 16:00 to 17:30.
- Polish Chamber (Lpbc)
- LPCC Announces Webinar on "Luxembourg as a European Hub for Polish VCs"
- Anna Ivanova Wins 9th Entrepreneurial Woman Project
- Applications Open for 9th Entrepreneurial Woman Project
- Interview: Artur Sosna on How LPCC Turned Pandemic into Opportunity
- Daniela Voina Wins 8th Entrepreneurial Woman Project
- 3rd Luxembourg-Poland Business Conference Focuses on Future of Logistics
BeNeLux Prime Ministers Reaffirm Full Support for UkrainePolitics 29 Nov, 2022 10:04
Interview: Lovisa Löwenborg Discusses Plans to Launch Female Fund in LuxembourgFund/Asset Management 29 Nov, 2022 17:49
Luxembourg Signs Contract for 2025 World Expo in Osaka, JapanAbroad 01 Dec, 2022 15:22
Minister Asselborn Reaffirms Support for Yazda Organisation, Addresses UK Student ExchangesAbroad 30 Nov, 2022 09:21
COVID-19: New Cases Up 10% Over 1 WeekMedical 01 Dec, 2022 17:56
- Name change
- Holiday house in Provence - Clos des Oliviers
- Holiday in Sunny Beach Bulgaria
- Cours d'arabe EN LIGNE,1er cours OFFERT=Arabic lessons ONLINE,1st lesson FREE!
- Online (Classical & Egyptian) Arabic Lessons, 1ST LESSON FREE!
- Offers French course
- 2012 Ford s-max titanium 103kw Diesel
- Change of Name
- Height adjustable desk
- Complete 7.1 Home Cinema/Audio Set