Convention Park Luxembourg, a complex grouping together various venues located on and around Place de l'Europe in Luxembourg-Kirchberg, has launched its new "VIP Pass" (Pass Privilèges) for the meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE) sector.
Convention Park Luxembourg is the result of close cooperation (since 2017) between the European Convention Center Luxembourg (ECCL), the Philharmonie, Mudam Luxembourg and the Sodexo group, as well as the Melià Luxembourg and Accor hotels in Kirchberg. The centrepiece of the complex, which comprises six venues with a total of 68 meeting spaces, is the ECCL.
In recent months, those involved in the Convention Park have been working on a new common initiative: a VIP Pass. This pass grants event organisers but also participants several advantages.
Organiser advantages include:
- a 10% discount on the organisation of a private concert (subject to availability) at the Philharmonie;
- a discount on the rental of a meeting or recption space for a minimum of 100 people;
- a 10% discount on the privatisation of spaces open to the organisation of events at Mudam;
- an upgrade for 10% of your group's quota (subject to availability) at Accor and Melia hotels.
Participant advantages include:
- a free aperitif during lunch at La Table du Belvédère (ECCL);
- a free dessert of the day with lunch at the self-service restaurant La Place (ECCL);
- a voucher at check-in for a welcome drink at the bar at Accor and Melia hotels;
- preferential rate for an extended stay (subject to availability) at Accor and Melia hotels;
- discounts on various brands (Jim Fitness, Golden Bean, Palms, Persian Food Box, Optic2000) at Infinity Shopping centre;
- 10% discount on items in the Mudam Boutique;
- 10% discount on drinks in the Mudam Café.
For further information, contact the ECCL via email: email@example.com.