Their Royal Highnesses the King and Queen of the Belgians will be paying a state visit to Luxembourg from Tuesday 15 October to Thursday 17 October 2019.
By invitation of Their Royal Highness the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess of Luxembourg, the Belgian monarchs King Philippe and Queen Mathilde will visit the Grand Duchy this week.
A number of bilateral agreements are on the agenda for the official visit.
On the occasion of this visit, Luxembourg's Ministry of Mobility and Public Works has announced its decision to ban drone activity in various air spaces from Tuesday to Thursday. This ban will apply to the following areas at the following times:
- Ville de Luxembourg, from 10:00 on 15 October until 18:00 on 17 October;
- Luxembourg-Gare, from 10:00-12:00 on 15 October and from 16:00-18:00 on 17 October;
- Herrenberg (Diekirch), from 08:00-12:00 on 16 October;
- Esch-Belval, from 09:00-13:00 on 16 October;
- Betzdorf, from 10:00-13:00 on 16 October;
- Bourglinster, from 11:00-15:00 on 16 October;
- Chambre de commerce (Luxembourg-Kirchberg), from 08:00-12:00 on 17 October;
- Moselle, from 10:00-17:00 on 17 October 2019.