Luxexpo The Box has announced that it is hosting a new indoor and outdoor event concept next month: Long Live The Summer.
This end-of-summer lifestyle event will take place at Luxexpo The Box in Luxembourg-Kirchberg from 10 to 12 September 2021.
For three days, Long Live The Summer is offering various activities as well as over 100 exclusive shops, which are divided into six categories:
- Wheels ‘n’ Boards (skateboards, BMX, apparel and more);
- Food Village (street food);
- Succulent Fair (plants, organic produce and all natural skin care products);
- Offline Market (exclusive online shops that will open their doors on site for this occasion);
- Street & Geek (fashion, second-hand book sales, gaming and other surprises for "geeks");
- On the Road Again (for avid travellers);
- Nexterday (meet the organisers of the next big events at Luxexpo The Box).
The event will run on Friday 10 September from 17:00 to 00:00 and on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 September from 11:00 to 00:00.
Further details on DJ sets, live performances and competitions are available on the website: www.llts.lu. Tickets are free but should be reserved on the event website.