It is understood that the decision was reached by mutual agreement. Christian Mosar took office on 1 December 2018 when he succeeded Janina Strötgen in the role.
8 Projects Selected for Luxembourg Blockchain LabInnovation 04 Dec, 2020 09:27
Luxembourg Art Prize 2020: French Artist Lionel Sabatté Wins 6th EditionAwards 01 Dec, 2020 16:46
Funding Call Launched for Luxembourg's 1st BioincubatorBiotech 03 Dec, 2020 17:47
COVID-19 Vaccine to Complement Other MeasuresMedical 05 Dec, 2020 12:52
AXA Wealth Europe Renews EFA Collaboration in LuxembourgInsurance 02 Dec, 2020 12:08
- English Conversational classes
- Wanted- 2 bed apartment Limpertsberg
- Mini Maltese Puppies For Sale.
- Holiday house in Provence - Clos des Oliviers
- Renault Twingo
- Free to good home X2 Adorable Guinea pigs - No longer available
- BRAND NEW coffee table
- Buy Nembutal Online Cheap
- English Conversation