The LCGB trade union has reported that it signed, on Wednesday 21 June 2023, the renewal of a collective agreement with the Board of Directors of St George's International School Luxembourg.
This collective agreement concerns the school's more than 200 employees and remains valid until 31 December 2023.
According to LCGB, improvements negotiated under this agreement include:
• an extension of careers for laboratory technicians, nurses and administrative staff by two seniority levels;
• an upgrading of careers for educators and educational support assistants by adapting them to the careers of teachers;
• one "bridge day" (long weekend) to be fixed annually by the school's management;
• a 23% increase in travel allowances for first aiders;
• the introduction of an allowance of €120/per month during the car park construction period (excluding summer holidays).