The British Chamber of Commerce (BCC) for Luxembourg has announced that it is holding its first interactive online networking event, entitled "What is the future of the world 'Beyond COVID-19'?", on Wednesday 13 May 2020 from 17:00 to 18:00.
As many industries “gear up” from the lockdown, this online event is an opportunity to hear from thought leaders including Minister of the Economy Franz Fayot while discussing the big issues with other professionals about what changes are coming and how to best prepare for them.
- How long will the forthcoming recession last?
- In which industries will forthcoming disruption cause opportunity?
- Is data the new oil, if yes how can we exploit this?
- Can we afford to go green? Can we afford not to go green?
- Will some sectors such as transport ever recover?
This is an interactive online networking session, with places limited to 100 registrants. Attendees will have opportunities to participate in break out groups to discuss the material and reconnect with colleagues after months of lockdown.
Further information and registration details are available at https://www.bcc.lu/events/upcoming-events/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/info&reset=1&id=232.