As the date draws nearer for "Knock it Out", the charity boxing gala, the names of the brave contenders who will be taking to the ring to fight against leukodystrophy.
On Thursday 30 June 2016, the 1COM Group Luxembourg will be pitting 12 competitors against each other to raise money for the European Leukodystrophies Association (ELA). The ELA supports research on leukodystrophy, a neurodegenerative genetic diseases of the brain resulting from an imperfect development of the myelin sheath of nerve fibres. It can develop at any age, and can lead to the break down of bodily functions such as sight, movement, hearing and speech.
The competitors are:
- Davis Bail, Premium Magazine
- Jean-Michel Cavalli, Le Républicain Lorrain
- Steve Darné, 1COM Group
- Eliaz, École Primaire
- David Foy, Open Field S.A.
- Anne-Julie Fries, Lycée Limpertsberg
- Séverine Labourel, Fitness Zone
- Lenny, École Primaire
- Greg M., Onebox Strategy
- Marco Marchionni, L'Essentiel
- Stephane Schuh
- Jennifer Zangrando, Château des Montys
To purchase tickets, visit www.knockitout.lu.