Following a day of conferences on HR and mobility topics, 300 local and international experts participated in the 17th edition of the Luxembourg HR Awards on Tuesday evening.
These prizes reward the best projects and initiatives in the country. During the day, candidates were invited to pitch their solutions and best practices to a jury of experienced professionals.
Kamel Amroune, CEO of Farvest Group, officially launched the ceremony and described the agency's new strategy with the organisation of several ICT Spring-like events through the year, before handing the microphone to Julien Lion, Master of Ceremony, who welcomed all the winners on stage.
- Employer Brand Strategy Award, sponsored by Great Place to Work Luxembourg: ING Luxembourg
- Onboarding Excellence Award, sponsored by PwC Luxembourg: ArcelorMittal
- CSR Initiative of the Year Award, sponsored by INDR: Temenos
- People Experience Award, sponsored by Cubiks: Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (BIL)
- Income & Reward Strategy Award, sponsored by Deloitte Luxembourg: East West United Bank (EWUB)
- Talent & Competence Management Award, sponsored by Prolingua: Devoteam
- HR Manager of the Year Award, sponsored by RH Expert: Matthieu Cisowski, HR Manager at Ceratizit
The Luxembourg HR Awards concluded this year's HR One, organised by Farvest.