The event will attract an international executive audience of circa 150 participants active in the alternative fund industry: asset managers as well as lawyers, bankers, auditors and entrepreneurs.
- Sir Bob Geldof: Member of the Africa Progress Panel, which advocates for equitable and sustainable development in Africa, and adviser to the ONE CAMPAIGN.
- Gina Miller: Founder of Fund Manager, SCM Direct, transparency activist and campaigner for Parliamentary sovereignty over Brexit, who also champions conscious capitalism and the principle of a triple bottom line.
- Nev Hyman: Award-winning entrepreneur and Founder of NevHouse, sustainable social enterprise, which uses recycled plastic to create low cost homes, schools and medical clinics.
- Patrick Scheurle: Chief Executive Officer of BlueOrchard, a leading global impact investment manager. Patrick is a published writer in the fields of finance and impact investing and the co-author of the bestseller “Small Money – Big Impact” published by NZZ Libro Verlag.
- Roger Hartmann: Member of the supervisory boards of Sqope SA, the leading AML reputation firm, and of Label R, the unique global ESG certification for funds investing in sensitive zones.
- Serge Krancenblum: CEO of the SGG Group and Chairman of the Investment Facilitation Forum, promoting the investment hubs facilitating investments in emerging countries. Serge will chair the conference.
The objective of the event is to showcase the work done by actors of the financial sector in creating a better environment for future generations and to create a debate with the leaders present in the audience to question the status quo and come up with solutions that will make a real difference.
Commenting on the event, Serge Krancenblum, CEO of the SGG Group said “SGG Crossroads will be a ground-breaking event for the finance industry which is intended to drive real change. I am thrilled that we have attracted such an inspiring set of speakers, some of whom have already made a difference on the global stage in their respective fields, and I can’t wait to hear their ideas.”
The numbers of guests will be limited to 140.
Organiser: The SGG Group, in collaboration with Baker McKenzie, Deloitte, Carne and ING
Price: Attendance at this exclusive conference for C-level executives active in the alternative funds industry is by invitation only.