The Anglican Church in Luxembourg is organising an Arts Festival on Sunday 4 February 2018 from 1230 to 1930 at the Cetre Konvikt (ave Marie-Therese, Luxembourg-ville).
Like last year, entertainment will be provided by a number of choral, musical and dance groups (10 ensembles in total)
- Raft of Loons
- The Art of Music
- Jeanette Hutchines School of Dance
- Virtuoso Horn Duo
- Jeya Kalakshetra school of dancing
- The Melusina Consort of Viols
- Swing Dance Luxembourg
- Anglican Church Choir and First Sunday Group
All-day tickets cost €20 (performers and children under 13 free)
Workshops (€5 for children, €7 for adults) Reservations must be made and paid for in advance for workshops ref 'Anglican Church Arts Festival', BGLLLULL LU60 0030 7313 9569 4000
- Art therapy (adults & children)
- Songs and folk tales from around the world, Decorative lettering, Creative Writing (for children)
Food and drink will be available all afternoon, plus there will be a book sale and children's activities will also be organised.
All proceeds in aid of several charities that the Anglican Church supports, including Cope in Laos, which provides prosthetic limbs for the victims of unexploded bombs and munitions left from the Vietnam war; Friendship Luxembourg – Bangladesh; Stëmm vun der Strooss, Luxembourg.