STEP Benelux will be holding a conference at the Hotel Le Royal in Luxembourg-ville on Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 September 2017.
The programme will include
• Invasion of privacy and regulatory trends
• Trends in the funds and corporate solutions for high-net-worth individuals. Funds, rulings and Luxembourg vehicles including new structures
• Luxembourg and European touch points with other jurisdictions. Wealth management and advisory for international families in Europe
• Trends in trusts and foundations
Full programme information will be published when available.
Speakers will include
• Keynote speech from the Prime Minister of Luxembourg, Xavier Bettel
• Serge Schroeder, Premier Conseiller a la Cour Administrative
• Jean Schaffner TEP, Partner and Head of the Luxembourg Tax Practice, Allen & Overy
• Alain Steichen, Bonn Steichen & Ptrs.
• Serge Krancenblum TEP, Group Chief Executive Officer, SGG SA
• Paolo Panico TEP, Private Trustees SA
STEP is the premier global trust and estate planning organisation dedicated to informing and educating estate planning and administration professionals. STEP has 19,500 members in 95 jurisdictions and provides its worldwide members with international learning and a business network focusing on the responsible stewardship of assets today and across the generations.
Venue Hotel Le Royal in Luxembourg-ville
Organiser STEP BeNeLux
Price Before 31 July 2017, €680 members/€795 non-members; after 31 July, €795 members, €910 non-members
Info For all queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org