On Thursday 18 January 2018, a RegTech event will be held at Ca(fé)sino (41 rue Notre Dame, L-2240 Luxembourg City) from 08:30 to 12:30, organised by FinnoLux in association with IRTA (International RegTech Association).
• Do you have a solution for today’s connected customer?
• Are your investors frustrated with continually low returns?
• Does commoditization and absence of product differentiation lead to a lack of customer loyalty in your firm?
• Do you consider technology as your enemy or your friend?
• Are you struggling to keep up with regulatory changes?
• Does your compliance officer know more about Excel than your CFO?
• Do you really know your investor?
• Is robo-advice a friend or foe?
• Is the level of risk in your organisation keeping you awake at night?
The industry is facing challenges. However, within these challenges lie great opportunities for those who are able and willing to take them. In the changing regulatory environment, regulatory change can bring huge headaches but can also unlock new revenue streams. During this session of the RegTech for Luxembourg series, this event will focus on the opportunities for the Wealth Management & Private Banking Industry.
The series events focus on real technologies than can be deployed now. Participants will enjoy an exciting and thought-provoking breakfast-briefing in which the organisers will show you how to create revenue from regulation and compliance.
08:30: Registration & Breakfast
09:00: Welcome Address
09:15: Keynote speech
09.40: Presentation of solutions
11:00: Round table discussion
11:30: Networking & coffee + refreshments
The event is free to attend. Registration is at http://bit.ly/2CK9X0O